View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 03:17 AM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjdoggxxx View Post
Well I finally got my EVO 3d today! I was so excited about it I was almost late for work trying to activate it. It also affected my productivity negatively at work. I need to consider what case I am going to get soon as I already dropped it once today. Luckily it was on carpet so there was no damage.

My number one concern with where I work is scratches on my phone. Those iron particles scratched my Touch Pro 2 up real good. I need a case (or even something like an invisible shield) that will protect the screen and camera lenses from scratches. I have read that the screen contains glass that won't scratch. Can I depend on that to prevent scratches or should I still put something on the screen?

The ballistic case looks interesting but it is out of stock. Can someone give me a link to the otterbox case? I do not mind a bulky case because my last phone was a Touch Pro 2 then a Touch Pro 1 before that. In fact I have to get used to how thin the EVO 3D is. I do like the idea of a case with a kickstand.
Otterbox.com or you get one at Sprint

Sent from my E3D using tapatalk

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."