View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:59 AM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||03-20-11|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Latest Beta:

EDIT: If you downloaded the beta before 1 PM EST, please download it again. There was a significant error in the last one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4wvuo5uut6at7s
password: leadpoizon

Includes RSS home tab perfected (hopefully) by me. Other fixes and speed/battery improvements included too. Detailed log later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeksquad View Post
I noticed with every Lead Rom that sometimes my physical keyboard wont work when pushed and then I would have to reset the phone and it works. And is there a way to make a shortcut for making the phone silent and a bluetooth on and off shortcut?

Thanks
Depending on your carrier, if you have long press end key available, you can at least put the phone on vibrate from that. For Silent and Bluetooth, you may have to look into some mortscript apps. Cookies Home Tab Mod is also there, even though it slows the phone down somewhat.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 06-28-2011 at 03:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.