View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 11:32 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Post your personal VZW HTC Trophy Reviews here !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
my points are in bold above. hang in there uve made a great investment,and it will be even better once mango hits.
As others have said, Yes, it I do like it a lot. It's just got too many limits right now. I'm not going anywhere now tho.

As for the "cloud" coverage can be spotty time to time in areas. Every try to work in a basement in a corporate building and try to edit a spreadsheet on your phone ? Well, with WM I could, with WP7, I Can't because I need access to the cloud to get the document. When I have my phone connected to zune an hour before and I still cant move the file over (not looking for access to the entire phone, just looking for a folder on the phone where I can move documents and use them on my phone, AKA: My Documents)

As for Muti-tasking, on WM6.x it was more than a headache than anything else, if too many apps were running in the background, you could expect slow down or even lock ups almost all the time. Depends on how it's done in WP7.

Other annoyance found last night, No beep, not notication, my battery died and it just went dead. There was no low batter notifcation or anything it just went dead in the middle of a call. That is a major issue.

I love the phone, don't get me wrong, this is issues I have with the phone and I really do miss the speaker phone from my old TP2...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !