View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 08:42 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tell us Your Thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz23 View Post
3D IS A GIMMICK AND STILL TOO YOUNG OF A TECHNOLOGY.

The specs on this phone are solid and what makes it shine. The dual core processor along with high res screen is what sold me on it. The original Evo has a better body and felt much more solid to me. The phone is overall decent nothing to blow you away like media want you to believe. 3D should not be the selling point on this phone and people need to look at the complete picture.
I used to think 3D was a gimmick, but not anymore after seeing it live....it's a cool bonus.....@ $199 for the phone, it's not like they're trying to sell for a premium based on 3D.

I agree, the technology is still young, but that just makes this phone ahead of it's time & state of the art!

Just like HD, 3D will gain momentum eventually.