View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:18 AM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
I just installed the ZAGG and the otterbox defender I got from radioshack and it works fine. the only thing is that the screen protector from OBD is liking to stick to the zagg creating annoying bubbles. I might just remove the zagg until I get a smoother screen protector because the zagg has a rubbery feel to it.

Get this. I went to RS to get a case yesterday at 6:30 pm and the guy told me he wasn't sure if he could sell me them to me because I didn't buy a phone from them. He sold them to me but that is total BULLCRAP! I don't like RS anyways and that just adds to it.
What I did was kept the invidisheild on and just ripped off the screen protector on the defender. Works fine and u can't even tell!! Cuz those bubbles it causes is quite annoying.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk