View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:09 PM
SBR_L3GION
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYSIANA View Post
Ok the files extensions are .mpo so how can I upload them to here?? For attatching files...it says only 7z, apk, bmp, cab, doc, gif, gz, jpe, jpeg, jpg, mscr, odex, pdf, png, psd, rar, reg, tar, tsk, txt, wgt, xap, zip.
Put them in a zip or rar file.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab