View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 10:57 AM
rrjskj
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your personal VZW HTC Trophy Reviews here !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
A major thing that I found after using it for a while that I hate is the Speaker phone. I have a lot of calls that I need to make for work and it's best to have them on speaker phone.

The Touch Pro 2 was awsome for this, nice loud and had the mute button on the back, the Trophy, even in a quiet room (just a computer fan going) from about 2 feet away, I cant even hear it, as it would be perfectly clear on the TP2...

Other minor things I've found after using for a while that I dislike
-can't add ring tones(I had a few custom ones for my wife and friends)
-Can't take a doument (word, excel, powerpoint, etc) and put it on my phone from the desktop, I need to put it in the "cloud" to put it on there. This is major.
- the home screen, really ? Just 6-8 colors for the tiles ? No backgrounds, no custom looking tiles, nothing ? This is something I miss from my TP2 also. My phone looks like everyone elses and I don't like that.
-Marketplace downloads, Some downloads require Wi-FI or computer connection, WTF ? So I am on the road, I have 5 bar 3G connection, I can't download a game to try or buy ? WTF ?
-and of course, Wi-Fi tethering
But, these are more of the limits of Windows Phone 7 and Not the Trophy.

Besides the Speaker phone (wish I could get the volume 10-20% louder) and the lack of a QWERTY keyboard (sorry guys) it's a great little phone.

so u don't like it ?????