Thread: prl update
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: prl update

Quote:
Originally Posted by babair View Post
prob kind of a noob question but how do i get a new prl? i still have the 60610 and hear of everyone switching over to 60611 do i need to cal and have it flagged for an update or is there a way of me changing it. i have my all my numbers that are needed as far as getting in and changing setting.
Download the current PRL from the link above. Store it on your phone, I store it on my Storage Card...

Have your MSL code ready... ((You can call customer service and just tell them you want it. They will give it to you... It is a 6 digit number))

Go to your phone dialer and hit ##775#

Enter your MSL Code hit ok

Press and hold PRL... Hit edit...

Browse to the location where you stored the PRL file Hit Ok
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali