View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 03:11 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slacker Radio Gets Stuck on Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krwshl View Post
I use slacker readio regularly on my Touch Pro 2. I didn't use to see advertisements, except for the ones that said you are listening to slacker radio. Recently advertisements for Home Depot have been coming up ... no big deal but it gets stuck on them and I have to change the channel for it to go away. Even if I let it sit there a few minutes

Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix?

Thanks a lot in advance!!
its not your phone , its slacker . it does it on my laptop too . they just aren't used to having advertisements . I just change the channel or press the skip button . but as for a fix , contact slacker . I still love slacker though !