View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Premier early order date 6/21!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
OHHH MY GOSH!!

Thank you soooo much for this link. I am a sprint premier silver customer and I pre-ordered mine at Best Buy so I didnt get the e-mail. I was reading this thread and was soooooo jealous of everyone who was going to be getting it before I was. Then I saw this link clicked it and I kept getting a 404 error (I was using google chrome browser) then I closed it and opened the site using Internet Explorer and it worked. I ordered mine about 6 mins ago and 2 mins after it said my order was complete I got an e-mail saying my order was processed!

Macho Man Randy Savage voice: OHH YEAHHH!

@KarlE I remember (a few years ago) when I ordered my HTC Diamond the lady told me that as long as I order before noon eastern that It would ship that day and I would get it the next day. Mine was processed today at about 8:33pm pst. so I doubt I will get mine tomorrow but my fingers are crossed! Wish me luck!

now how the hell i remember that.. so i guess i dont get mine tomorrow either

and whomever gets theirs tomorrow i hate you.... P.S you better be working on root when you get it

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."