View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 02:25 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Need Hi-Visibility Mil-Spec Dialer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrial View Post
Thanks, wow you are quite the artist!

This is one I did this morning to illustrate what I am looking for, please do not laugh, I used M$ Paint! The scale is off, I used one I found to roughly hack it out.I would have liked to see the characters clearer, but that is a limitation of my program.

I also have thought about 2 letters on one side of the digit, and one on the other so that they could all be made bigger. Blue and Green are the last colors to disappear in low light, as anyone who has skindived will confirm.

I have no idea if what I am trying to do is within the technical limitations of the phone, I would assume that the correct sized skin, which this isn't, just close, would be applied were the actual touch points are encoded.

HornDoctor, thanks, yes I am aware that my Sprint will work in most areas overseas already, but as you said, I also wanted the capability to throw in an AT&T GoPhone SIM, for more US coverage.

As to the accolades, I am not worthy! I am just an "old" cop that is trying to help these folks, and pad my retirement. The heros are the young kids that are out there in the thick of it!

LOL for using Microsoft paint, that actually came out pretty nice. I used your image as a template and made a dialpad that's almost an exact match. The 2nd version has 2 letters on each side of the number as you mentioned above. They should work in both portrait and landscape. Let me know what you think and how they work out..

v1 (normal, pressed)..

v2 (normal, pressed)..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.