View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:12 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
When my 70 year old grandfather called me last week to tell me that "the new EVO with 3D videos and pics and two cameras was coming out June 24th" I knew they had a hit. The EVO 3D will do numbers!

It will always be argued that new phone "X" is "better" but as others have stated EVO phones will continue to get Sprint preferential treatment as they are Sprints bread and butter. HTC is the best manufacturer hands down imo and they have proved this by listening to their customers with the bootloader issue and by launching a developer site to improve developers ability to work with Sense. I'm sure the EVO 3D will easily get us thru to June of 2012 unless HTC trumps themselves with some even newer (less 3D focused) device. Nex-gen EVO Shift could get my $ (If they don't intentionally cripple it ).....
I am sure the Evo 3d will get a lot of sales and should last till june 2012 though this fall through q1 2012 there will already be quad core phones so...

but I will disagree on HTC being the best manufacturer based on the 2 things you mentioned though..as many others never signed their bootloaders to begin with and already had SDKs/developer sites for their UIs...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)