View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:21 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - CleanROM 1.2 - 6/20/11 - Overclocked, Ad Blocked, WiFi Tether and Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
I just used the link you just provided and installed it. After it rebooted it show Android System recovery...reboot system now is highlighted but the phone seems to be froze. Is this normal... Do I just wait or have I messed up?
You should have a list of options. Use the vol up and vol down keys to move the selection. Then press the camera key to make the selection.

I would arrow down to Backup/restore and then press camera button to select. From there select Back up. and when done reboot phone using the reboot option. You are now fully rooted and a custom recovery installed and back up created. You are now ready for ROMS!

Hey dont forget to hit the thanks button if I have helped at all ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 06-20-2011 at 10:24 PM.