View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:29 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - CleanROM 1.2 - 6/20/11 - Overclocked, Ad Blocked, WiFi Tether and Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Got it rooted, install superuser. ok now do I need to backup the stock rom or something before flashing your rom. I don't have many apps on my phone.
Next step is to install a custom recovery. The link to the custom recovery is in the OP: [Custom Recovery] Xionia Clockwork (CWMA v1.2518.6) - Android Forums

Dont worry, it looks much harder than what it really is. At the heart of it its actually quite simple. Your basically copying some files to the SD card root. Then using a linux prompt to install those files and then reboot.

After you complete this step... You are then golden. When it reboots for the first time it will reboot to recovery and you can make your first back up there. It will be very simple...

Donations always accepted but never expected!