View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] - CleanROM 1.2 - 6/20/11 - Overclocked, Ad Blocked and Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Ok Scott... I would like to go for it but I must say that I haven't kept up the phone stuff in over a year...the palm pixi couldn't do much.

I read the instructions for the gingerbreak APK... see red quoted statement.
Just download the file to your PC and then transfer it the SD card via USB. Place it in the root of the sd card when you copy it over. Alternately you can go to the XDA website on phone and download it directly to the SD Card over the internet on the phone. Then you will need an app that can view and install APKs. I like File Expert. Its super good! Here is the link in the market for File Expert: https://market.android.com/details?id=xcxin.filexpert

After you download and install File Expert just start the program and it will open up to the root of the SD card. From there just click on the gingerbreak APK and that will start the install. After it is installed, just run it like the instructions say. There is no need to do the optional steps.

Let me know...

-Scott

Donations always accepted but never expected!