View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:05 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcgpirate View Post
I was really interested in getting the Epic 4G when it first came out but wasn't eligible for an upgrade then. it's still the best phone on sprint, well until this friday, at least. the galaxy s2 seems like a worthy successor except it lacks a keyboard.... sigh.
anyways, how is the epic holding up? was the GPS problem completely fixed?
It was fixed for the most part..There are people here and there who experience issues with it but that goes for all phones in general, from what people are saying lately the cause of the GPS issues had to do with Samsung initially choosing Skyhook over Google for GPS, at last minute Google pushed its weight forcing Samung to dump Skyhook contract and go with Google :/. As for the SGS 2 I doubt Ill be getting it as I need the keyboard too much ...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)