View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:48 PM
ppcgpirate
PPCGeeks Regular

ppcgpirate is keeping up the good workppcgpirate is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Its not like I go around everywhere saying Epic is better then everything >.>

Yup, don't listen to gTen! lol

(now I have created an endless paradox since you said not to listen to me and I said not to listen to me so if they dont listen to me they will have to listen but yet they can't X infinity)

There are already custom roms for SGS2 and it will have official CM7 support...

I was really interested in getting the Epic 4G when it first came out but wasn't eligible for an upgrade then. it's still the best phone on sprint, well until this friday, at least. the galaxy s2 seems like a worthy successor except it lacks a keyboard.... sigh.
anyways, how is the epic holding up? was the GPS problem completely fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loren646 View Post
or is it going to get beat in a month or 2? looking at sprint here.
on sprint, the evo3D will be the top phone for about a month or two. then it'll have competition with either the samsung galaxy s2 or photon 4G. all the phones are about the same in processing power and negatives of their own. the samsung galaxy s2 is a bit snappier and has one of the best displays on the market even though its not qHD resolution. the photon 4G will most likely have a pentile matrix qHD screen (it might not be noticeable, http://www.anandtech.com/Show/Index/...rix-4g-preview), and the evo3D, has an average camera. I don't think you can go wrong with either one of them.

Last edited by ppcgpirate; 06-20-2011 at 08:03 PM.