View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
If you ask gTen... The epic has already beat it.
lol.
Its not like I go around everywhere saying Epic is better then everything >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
my advice....don't listen to gTen, lol
Yup, don't listen to gTen! lol

(now I have created an endless paradox since you said not to listen to me and I said not to listen to me so if they dont listen to me they will have to listen but yet they can't X infinity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
I'm thinking the Samsung S2 (Within) is going to beat the Evo 3D. If you take the 3d capability out of the picture, the S2 is thinner, has a longer lasting battery, has a better screen, should be a "world phone", has a better camera, etc... And it may even come with LTE capability, at least that's a rumor I heard. The only complaint I've heard about the phone is the inability to customize the ROM, but that should be worked out soon too. That being said I am still getting the 3D on Friday, but if it doesn't impress me it's going back and I'll wait for the Samsung to come out (late July supposedly)
There are already custom roms for SGS2 and it will have official CM7 support...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)