Thread: Best ROM
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:43 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Best ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
CM7 has hardware acceleration now? and video playback?

I personally went with Honeycomb Illuminate rom cause it has hardware acceleration, dual core optimized, flash support and opengl support...too bad no mkv via hardware playback yet ..

Can cm7 now play videos via hardware decode?
I'm pretty sure the illuminate doesn't have flash support yet unless I missed something, if the FFC worked I'd be on-board big time.

Yeah some of the CM7 roms have hardware acceleration, I need to check which one(s).

Parasite, I can throw something up at some point. It's a little more complicated because you need to learn NVFlash and switching bootloader versions, etc...