View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Bonsai v4.1.1 has been released

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinlover515 View Post
does anyone has an answer? this is the first time ever i see and heard about Bonsai MasterKey... ok with Bonsai-MasterKey i can do the same as Clockwork3.0.0.6? for example let say i want to flash midnight ROMs or synditicate ROMs dcan i use bonsai masterkey or do i have to use clockwork 3.0.0.6? or i can flash all ROMs using [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Bonsai[/COLOR][/COLOR] MasterKey? iam only asking becuase in all previous ROMS like syndicate or midnight they allways mentioned odin back to stock ROM and install clockwork 3.0.0.6. but see now we are talking about Bonsai-MasterKey. i know they both pretty much have the same features.. but iam just double checking to make sure that BonsaiMasterKey its only for bonsai ROMS and that CWM 3 its only for midnight and syndicate and other ROMS. iam just checking to do things the right way..thanks guys...
The way I understand it, the Bonsai Master Key is a faster, cleaned up version of CWM3. i would PM RandyT and ask him to clarify.