View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 03:48 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM] - CleanROM 2.1 - Updated 7/26/11 - Overclocked, Ad Blocked, WiFi Hotspot!

CleanROM 2.1 - 7/26/2011

Many new enhancements! See Post #2 for flashing instructions, prerequisites and change log!

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Sprint Stock ROM. I removed all of the Sprint bloatware and made some minor changes under the hood. I am using the picasticks-07 kernel for overclocking. The ROM defaults to a safe 748MHZ but can be pushed as far as 846MHZ. You can change the clock speed to your liking with a program like SetCPU. You can also use this or similiar programs to return to the stock speed of 600MHZ and still benefit from the improved kernel. I have also added an updated HOSTS file for ad blocking purposes. Other than that its a pretty pure Android ROM. The only added apps are Hotspot Widget and Quick Boot (Reboot). Enjoy!

Feature List
Working Hotspot Functionality with Hostspot Widget
Latest version of all apps Inluding Android Market and Google Music
Circle Battery Mod
Reboot App
159 Megs of free Internal Storage for apps
Ad Blocking via HOST file
Removed All Sprint Bloatware
Picasticks Overclocking Kernel safely clocked at 748
Swype
Visual VoiceMail

DOWNLOAD
MD5: 90F14D68CD3BF3DBB3609D0EED205C40

Please feel free to visit my site at http://scottcrosler.info

Donations gladly accepted but never expected!

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 07-26-2011 at 03:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.