Thread: Shenanigans!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:40 PM
masetas
VIP MVP

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/12.0.742.91 Safari/534.30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA
These guys are just putting out feelers... They are trying to sell that 3rd or 4rth screen to the masses... They don't know what the hell the difference is between the processors. My wife has no idea what processor is in her nook or her phone or on our PC or in our netbook or on my phone... She couldn't care less. She just wants the apps. Why do you think Apple is so popular.... APPS my friend.

Most people buy the Xoom over the Asus over the Galaxy over the iPad over the playbook (In no particular order of course) based on looks/feel and YES... Even ads.

Hell... On paper the epic is a better phone than the EVO... But I went with the Big Sexy screen on a slim body (EVO) vs pretty face and dumpy body amd a great heart (Epic).
Funny when someone doesnt want to admit to their mistake of buying the evo over the EPIC ... LOL just messing with you

This post has been thanked 1 times.