View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:35 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; mwp6985))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT
Assuming you have the US version of the HTC Trophy, Verizon is running a program with Microsoft to give 1 free (out of 3 options) Xbox 360 game with a purchace of a Verizon HTC Trophy.

https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/verizonphone7/

It only asks a few questions and didn't even ask my date (I got mine from Asurion) when I got it. All it really asks for (besides your address etc) is your phone's MEID.

You get to chose from Kinect Sports, Halo Reach, Lode Runner for the 360.

I grabbed Halo Reach (a game I have been meaning to grab).

If your not going to use it or don't have a 360, I could also use Kinect Sports (Halo is for me, Kinect is for the family), PM me

Note: Offer valid with purchase of an HTC Trophy between May 26, 2011-July 15, 2011
I don't gotta 360 ima ps3 man myself I forgot all about it I was gonna get it and sell it on eBay lol