View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 12:03 AM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc trophy issues/fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
im not getting any live tile notifications or toast notifications working either like with FIM Chat when i leave out the app its suppose to give me toast notifications when i get new messages, but instead it just logs me off of facebook chat wtf? am i doing something wrong? whats up wit that

i hope im plus hurry up and comes out i like being logged in all day i miss palringo from winmo but i know mango will remedy much of this
this is a known issue with FIM. as mentioned in their thread on XDA which im currently grilling them in over, reviewers in the market are also grilling them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMFan85 View Post
Is there a way to change the email the calendar uses to send responses to meeting requests? I had a meeting request through my work email and when I responded it sent it through my live email. This I don't like. Meeting organizer will have no idea who is sending the response since it's a different email. Is there a way to change it?
I know if u make a calendar event in that email account it will send requests from that email. to change it u can probably disable it by turning off ur live account under "calendars"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy292000 View Post
My problem with Wifi unreliability seems to have been related to my old Wifi router.

I have been wanting to replace it so I did yesterday, with a new-ish Asus and sicne then - no such issues...
oh yea that'll get you everytime. my Linksys router constantly is giving me issues, I can't wait to trash it once I finally replace it.