View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 04:14 PM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transferring SERO-Style Plan From TP2 To Epic

1. In using an Epic on a plan meant for a Touch Pro 2, I'm not causing Sprint any harm, or loss.

2. When they changed the rules regarding what devices were allowed on our plans, they weren't playing fair.

3. They were taking our longstanding agreements and saying we had to change.

Each of those statements are fundamental truths only when considered from your biased point of view. Android devices do use more data than WM and therefore cost Sprint more money (I went from 450mb TP2 average to 2.0gb Epic). At the very least, you're costing them the $10-20 that the expect from Epic owners. Further, they did not change the rules about what devices you can and cannot use, they just excluded you from some new devices. Your plan is intact and your contract continues to be honored, and I personally think that you should be thankful that you're not being forced into a plan that is more representative of "average."

It is fair as long as you have the option of leaving for a competitor or not using a phone altogether. It's a huge plus when you have the option of continuing your services at the price to which you agreed using a contract that has actually expired (ie grandfathering).

With that said, I have the same "Epic 3G" and quite frankly, I love it. However, a sense of entitlement or a sense of having been wronged is not something I share with you. This forum has seen this debate several times over the past months, and the only thing that ever comes out of it is the fact that the two sides can be pretty damn polarizing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.