View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:32 AM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TEP to increase to $8/month

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; T7575))

TEP is a must for me.. For the average customer you avoid the $35 service and repair fee. $100 Ded for lost, stolen or physically damaged phone. I have yet to use my TEP since day one minus a track ball issue with BlackBerry Tour resulting in a free replacement.

I will not drop TEP just save a few dollars.
Thanks for reminding me of that... I broke my camera lens. I took it into the store and they told me 35 bucks to replace... I told them to F off... 35 to replace a camera lens and 100 to replace the phone???
But I forgot to tell them I have TEP. Going back to the Sprint store this weekend.

Thanks again bro.
p.