View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 08:13 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yikes! <22MB program memory!?

Ga. Medic...your right I believe but it seems that if you have extra storage from rom (I know Im not saying that right) it goes into program storage.

It seems this way to me because I have cooked alot of roms for myself. A couple of months ago I was including alot of extras in the roms I built that I really didnt use. I thought I would but never ended up using them. After I would load that rom and install all my cabs I would be way low on available space. Id say around 6000K available storage memory.

I cooked one up a couple weeks ago without all the extra and I have ( i was mistaken earlier) exactly 22460K (just checked) of available storage memory. After installing the following programs.

HTC Home Customizer
Wisbar Advance 2
PocketCM .18
M&M Black Wait Cursor
PocketCM Keyboard .13
TodayShrink
MobiTV
Metrix2

Also did you add alot of ringtones or themes into rom. Its better to keep them in storage card and transfer only the one you are using in windows/rings.

I also deleted all the crappy ringtones and themes from the kitchen folder before rom build.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-10-2008 at 08:19 PM.