View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:34 PM
WMFan85
PPCGeeks Regular

WMFan85 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc trophy issues/fixes

OK, I have a few issues with the Trophy that I've been keeping track in my new notes app (Love it!) The last 2 are probably more for just WP7

-Sometimes when I am done with a phone call I pull it away from my ear to hang up and I have to turn the screen on to hang up the call. It doesn't do it all the time, but probably about 20% of the time. I find it very odd.

-HTC Hub does NOT update location for weather if you are traveling until you go into the actual hub app. The weather for the other city will continue to update, but the location will not. The setting is set to update location, but it doesn't.

-Sometimes my text message tone gets all screwy. Sometimes it doesn't play at all and sometimes it will play the same tone as my incoming email tone. It does this with the phone on standby or when I'm using it.

-I have it checked to highlight misspelled words, but 99% of the time it doesn't. I never have gotten it to do it in text, but sometimes it will do it in other apps.

-This isn't really an issue as it is just an annoyance. The snooze for reminders for the calendar app. I find it impractical. I mean, 5 minutes? Come on! I didn't think windows mobile had enough and now I have just 5 minutes?! You know how many times I used my snooze for 5 minutes on windows mobile? NEVER! It was either 15 or a day. I find myself dismissing a lot of the reminders because I find myself not being where I need to be at the time and I don't want to snooze it 10 times before I get to where I need to be. Sorry for the vent, but I think it's asenine. I can put up with the alarm being only 5, but not the calendar.

Did anyone else experience any of these problems?

Other than these tiny issues...I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!

Last edited by WMFan85; 06-02-2011 at 10:40 PM.