View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Just started having this issue where the 4G will turn itself on.. for instance, I will reboot the phone and see a notification that 4G is on and its searching. I didnt turn it on. its off in the settings, the widget shows its off and so does the icon on the notification bar where you can turn it on and off. HOWEVER, this morning, it was off but the icon in the notification bar that you can click on showed it was on when it was not.. what can I do to resolve this??
I've had this happen on many roms and usually has to do with using the 4g icon in the dropdown notification area. I am not sure if Sprint Lovers has this but the only way to correct it is to go into setting/wireless & networks/4g/ turn it off and then reboot. Should clear up from there. I dont use the dropdown 4g toggle for this reason. Hope this helps.