View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★4/24/11-Updated★Version 5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

I found this post in the Opera thread over at XDA:

xda-developers - View Single Post - All Opera Mobile/Mini versions: Official thread

I tried what he suggests and then opened up and played around in PPCGeeks, opened up tab #2 to XDA and played around there, then opened up another tab and went to the Sprint site and messed around there, all with no out of memory errors. It seems like deleting that registry entry works.

I do not believe the ROM has a memory issue, more just Opera being stupid. I've never really paid much attention to tweaking Opera, cuz I rarely use it. If you guys know of more tweaks and such that you think I should set as it's default, please share.

In any event, thanks for bringing that to my attention KJ, try that fix and let me know if you get any more errors.

Here's that .png too. It's a small one cuz I assume you need it a small size, let me know if you need a bigger one.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2202FA31_manila.png (10.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-31-2011 at 11:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.