View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:01 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [CHTwidget]CHT Tweaks [BETA]

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa View Post
To enjoy the great work lnando84 is doing, i am uploading a preview of the next CHTtweaks version. It has been added the posibility to change the analog clock hands easily by using png files included in the zip uploaded by nando in previous posts. To recover the original clock hands just leave it blank and restart sense. To install it just copy and paste the files inside the zip to windows folder, accept overwrite and restart sense. I will update post#1 when the new version be ready .... but not this weekend, we have fiesta!
Hey Poy,

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks again for working your magic on the manila/lua files to make cht tweaks possible! It's a great tool for editing cht!! I like it so much I've decided to search for and convert analog clocks(available here xda) to png for everyone to take advantage of your useful tool. Bare with me as there are a ton of them to go thru..and of course i won't convert all but will bring you a bunch of them. All thanks goes to the creators of the clocks(I will post links to original threads). If there's a set you'd like converted please feel free to leave me a request Hope you guys enjoy..

Donations accepted not expected!