View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:08 AM
iramos912
Lurker

iramos912 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Failed to install Froyo now cant boot phone up please help!

I was trying to follow a youtube video on how to install Froyo 2.2 on my moment. It seemed easy enough but my stupid phone usb is not quite right and it disconnected during the install. I tried several times to finish the install of the software but the computer refused to recognize my phone so I could not. Now when I try to boot up my phone I get the SDX logo and a picture of a phone and computer trying to connect along with a big yellow triangle with the ! point in the middle telling me there was an error. I cannot finish reinstalling that software nor can I seem to boot up the phone normally. Please is there anyone who can tell me how to restore my 2.1 on the phone or factory reset when I cannot turn the phone on?

Here is a summary of my massive messup

I downloaded Android Froyo M900.zip from MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and I followed this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kb-x...ature=youtu.be

or at least I tried. Please someone help me so I dont have to explain to sprint how I tried to install something not approved by them...ugh