View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 11:28 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Bonsai unlocker/root (simple to use)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecartmen View Post
after all it should be up to the person who wants the software to decide if they want to download it if that person wants to register at Bonsai for Android | Why should xda say since i have to register and receive the free direct download via email that i then can not download it... reminds me of this weeks south park show were cartmen creats a crack baby basketball league... explain why not paying the crack babies or their families is OK because it is “against the rules” (which are, ironically, written by the men in charge ie cartmen).
great analogy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.