View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 03:13 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Alternative Windows Mobile Native SMS App?

Ive searched evvvvery where for hours and days on in, but i cant seem to find a single app for windows mobile that can be concidered a suitable replacment for the native built in Windows Mobile SMS application.

Now I know that there are plenty of apps that modifey the already built in files, Im well aquainted with thees as I myself have already made a few apps based off the native app.

But nothing that stands alone and functions as its own independant application but still sends and recieves messages like the standard app.

My search is rooted in the desire to make a better messaging app, but I need something to start from.
My brother is an Andriod user and the market is FILLED is alternative SMS apps that dont even touch the native droid sms app in his phone, but is entierly seperate. Such as ChompSMS..

So... why isnt there a single Windows Mobile alternative???

if anyone has any leads, please let me hear it.

Thanks,
-Aedon