View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:12 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

So, since most seem to like my original icons the best, I've decided to finally just make these into a cab for those that like them. I like them and they are a nice change from the norm once in a while. These icons are designed specifically for SharkieROM as in they are named the same as all of my default standard icons so this cab will replace all of those.

Remember after you install these cabs you will need to go to "Application Data\HTC\ProgLauncher and delete all the files in that directory. Hint: I had to select all and then delete twice before I got all of the files. Once you delete all the files, soft reset your phone. When the phone boots up it will repopulate that directory with new .bmg files in the likeness of the new icons. The .bmg files in that directory are the icons used in quicklinks, so they must be deleted and repopulated or your quicklink icons will not match.

The attached zip contains 3 cabs. One is the majority of the icons, one is a "Pro" icon version of the Action Links cab and the other is a "Pro" icon version of the Sense Tab Links cab. If you still have the action links or sense tab links installed just uninstall them and install the new ones in this zip.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SharkieROM Pro Icons.zip (2.62 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-28-2011 at 05:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.