View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 11:19 PM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS][STOCK] "Swiss Cheese Samsprint" EE03 :: GPS/GTalk video/voice fix! ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
Just thought I would post up here since the XDA thread is a complete mess and I doubt anyone can get any usefull info out of it anymore.

Ran this ROM for 2 days and Loved the new version. It's a little laggy but nothing I could not live without. Had great battery life (was running EE03 modem).
The biggest issue I had was the modem dropping out and losing all data/cellular connections. Usually had to re-flash or factory reset to get the modem working again? Unfortunatly I could not live with that as I need the phone to at least working during the day. I reset everything last night and am going to try the new ROM using the EC05 modem and see if it happens again. So far so good.

One note on the modem crashing. It seemed to only happen at my office and I have spotty coverage there. Phone is constantly going from Sprint (barely a signal) to roaming so that may be a clue? Seemed pretty stable at the house where I have a airave and on Sprint the whole time.

The same thing happen to me all you have to do is toogle to airplane mode and you are set, your 3g data should be working after this. This is a simple fix to 3g.

Please don't forget to thank me.