View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 05:39 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yikes! <22MB program memory!?

The items you build into the rom don't use up memory if I am not mistaken. They use the memory alotted for the rom itself. Do you have a lot of email attachments? That is sometimes the culprit. Make sure you are saving them to your storage card. If you installed clear temp I suggest running it and see if that clears up some space. I checked mine when I saw your post and I was down to 13MB so I ran clear temp with no change. I performed a soft reset and now up to 22MB. I think I was around 30-35MB after a clean install. The programs you install post flash will use storage memory I believe. I think the program memory is the RAM your open programs are using. I could be totally wrong on this since my knowledge of memory is not that great.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>

Last edited by GaMedic; 03-10-2008 at 05:43 PM.