Thread: Radio 1.08.a3u
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 01:18 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radio 1.08.a3u

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidyou999 View Post
CDMA Diamond with radio 1.11.00f did not read SIM card , so can not make any call
but with chainse radio 1.08.a3u read SIM card
There is a difference between cdma phones and wcdma phones, the latter which I believe you have and being very close to gsm phones with sim cards. CDMA phones have no sim cards, hence why you can no longer make phone calls.

Not really knowing much about gsm phones I suggest flashing your stock rom with stock radio to at least get your phone working. Then, not sure if I would, but you could flash a rom from here, which does not flash a radio, and see if it works, including making phone calls.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 05-27-2011 at 06:01 PM.