View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Post your personal VZW HTC Trophy Reviews here !

well i got a little review and thought overall it was really nice and to me it was better than arrive and focus i had. only played with it for couple hours but liked pictures it took and it is SLCD and looked really nice. gorilla glass was also nice to see and i love it on my other phone. Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement was cool to see and sounded good, flash was nice for pictures but didnt use 720p vid. scorpion processor was fast and bing gps was dead on. hope this help and you guys will really like the trophy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.