Thread: PPCG TV
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 03:27 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
PPCG TV

Many of you have heard me mention PPCG TV in some of our new site improvement ideas. Basically the intent behind this is to have a short 3-5 minute video with custom graphics and an intro song recapping any site news each week. Site news being a release of a popular ROM or theme, new program, game or anything interesting that happened here that would be news worthy. We will also have video interviews that will be conducted through skype of selected members or staff of the site and even special guest. The videos are meant to be fun, entertaining and also informative as well. So you ask, what does this have to do with me?

At this time we are looking for volunteers to assist with:
  • Graphics
  • Video Editing
  • Intro Theme Song
  • Show Host
  • And much more.
If you would like to volunteer for any of the above please shoot me a PM telling me what you would like to volunteer for and a short description of your qualifications as well.