Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:30 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A few questions

@gTen... The epic is capable of reproducing white?
It looks liks blue to me.
p.

OP... The best way to make up your mind is to check them both out side by side... Most Sprint stores have them available... Don't let the reps talk you into either or. And don't take fanboi's opinions as YOUR truth. You are doing the right thing by becoming informed... But remember to judge for yourself and make your decision based on what YOU think will work best fot YOU. I can't tell you which phone is best for YOU. And just because something is AWESOME on paper it doesn't mean that YOU are going to like it better than something comparable. In most people's lives jiggawats and nutrinos and nanotubes don't make that much of a difference. So go by feel and choice. You can't go wrong with either unless you pick the one you like least based on what I or someone else told you.

That's the best advice I can give you.

p.