View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 02:12 AM
dejavually
Lurker

dejavually is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Data call failure error code 67

Data call failure error code 67 (regs failure. Your pcs vision username and/or pw may be incorrect please try again), keeps on popping up on my phone (htc evo shift carrier sprint).....my first one was stolen and asurion sent me a replacment htc evo shift which came the next day....i firt turned on my phone and i received 3 texts and the this message began to pop up every two seconds..

First i restarted my phone it still did not work. I have tried to pull out the battery wait 15 seconds, i tried to update my profile and prl several times, i even waited thge appropriate time in between because i am aware updating the prl and profile will sometimes lock you out.....i even tried a master reset so it will go back to factory settings ( in which i shouldn't have to because i havent even got to use the phone much right out of the box) i have been dealing with this all day and the issue still is not resolved.........i now would like to restore the data profile however when i do the ##data# and edit mode i dont have my phone msl.....i am aware that sprint might give it to me by calling but i have no other phone...and i have access to no other phone i just have the internet. I am so frustrated please help someone.

Also i cant make outgoing calls to no one, no customer service, or even voicemail it keeps saying the number or code your dialing is incorrect.....message 7 switch 1289.....and disconnects....