View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:20 PM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks Stance on ESN Cloning Or Anything Of The Likes

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
So, you're saying it's a WIDE stance?

Urban Dictionary: Wide Stance
My stance on this matter is narrow I agree with PPC geeks stance on this matter 100%. I be damned if I take a wide stance on this matter or any matter!!!! Why ruin somebody's life. 15 years in prison is not good for any man. Those who have a wide stance on this matter could potentially be force to take that same stance in prison for a long time.

Good looking out PPC Geeks!!! If somebody asks for esn tips I will refer them to this post, I did not know that the consequences were this severer. But I respect those who choose to take the wide stance on this matter because we are all entitled to our own opinion and lifestyle but, for me I will always take the narrow stance.

P.S. You learn something new everyday!!!

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 05-20-2011 at 11:10 PM.