View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: W H O A ! Gingerbread 2.3.4 ROM Leak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
That phone is bad ass... I was really impressed by how snappy it is. My coworker is sitll runnin stock rom and was really concerned with the battery life. I turned him on to juice defender and had him disable some of the syncin it was doing in the background and disable google talk from being launched and he's much happier.

I can't wait to see the offerings coming to Sprint in the next few months. My upgrade is in Feb.

p.
evo 3d with sense 3.0..........among other devices lol but even so i agree with you totally,for what the phone is and all i have been impressed and finally got 4g in my area 2 days ago woohoo and they do have the camera fixed...........at least on chingy's rom