View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:18 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
May 15 ROMs are up for those of you (like me) who had been wondering if you would ever flash again.
For those of you looking for CHT185 baked ROMs... seems NRGZ has uploaded it to most of the other devices (Leo,RhodGSM,etc) for May 14/15/16.. Still have not seen it for our RHODCDMA. Dunno if he still has uploads going or not, so give it another day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
My experience - Send contacts as MMS and not as SMS (Sprint aka CDMA - killed sending vCards through SMS %^% GSM will send through both SMS & MMS)
This has been my experience with Sprint. Sending via SMS (TMobile) on a HD2 worked fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
Aww, it isn't just me with the Random Quicklink replacements with CHT2.0......causes me to reload settings just about once or twice a day, but it basically is just restarting Sense. (Quicklink saved settings in CHTsettings shortcut saved to start menu is a huge help it getting those back in proper order (My Order))
You must be one patient person to have to constantly reload CHT2 settings on a regular basis due to the quicklinks random moving issue. I posted a mortscript long ago I wrote that automates the reload just for this express purpose and issue. Pop to the wiki to see the link to my post. I originally used it in my XDA_UC as the CHTEditor2000 was busted importing settings files with home pages > 3 (my wiki post mentions this and is documented in the XDA CHTE2 thread).

Right now CHT2 is dead to me, as have given up hope of having CHT2 and CHTE2 corrected for these behaviors. Apparently the CHT team is working on possible v3, so any further updates to v2 is likely toast. I just use CHT185 and IPT (on occasion).
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.