View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:53 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert111a View Post
Thanks for posting this. I just flashed to the May14 Dinkglass and even after I applied your fix I had to change the CDMA server to mm.myboostmobile.com . maybe they changed something recently. The error I got was HTTP GET server error when I attempted to send a message. after i changed the server I have no problems at all. Thanks.
You listed my post of how to get an Energy ROM to work with Boost MMS... if you had to set something to point to that hostname, then you did not install the registry fix as that handles updating the required entries. To verify, I asked all of my current TP2 Boost users to send me a MMS and I sent them one. All of them were able to send+receive just fine as of this post. All of them used the exact settings in my registry fix with no modifications.

If you believe that you did correctly install the registry fix, then I do not know what to tell you other than post exactly where you had to do this so others know where else to double check to see if they actually installed the registry fixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
Just wanna say I was having this problem too, until I flashed a few April 15th Co0kie 2.0 ROMs. I tried it out just to see. Dunno why that one was different, but it was... I thought the problem was fixed somehow. Guess not...
But I can't speak on the current ROMs because I have been FREED from Co0kie and Sense and LOVIN' IT! lol
The quicklink randomly moving issue is not just isolated to Energy ROMs. Other chefs baking CHT2 in have had users post about this same issue, but that always depends on how people used quicklinks. So those of us that run in to this particular issue are/were a narrow band.

I saw you went the route of IPT or some other UI like teradog. Nice work. I've been playing with IPT on a test device since last year. It's not bad given the simple nature of what it does. I was in the process of writing a mortscript to allow one to quickly select/remove items from their start menu to the IPT settings.xml file. I use to hand edit the XML file as their add/remove/move programs interface just made me cringe using it. If you are interested in helping me test it out, just PM some time.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.