Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 11:04 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A few questions

Alright im a beloved TP2 user , but the time has come . Cant decide on the epic or on the evo shift 4g .

Would love if you guys post both pro's and cons about the epic . what do you like about it , what could be its improvements and also any personal opinions .

My questions are:
1 Can i change the PRL on the epic manually like throught EPST as i did on the TP2 ?
2 Can the epic run the same android version that the Evo shift is running ? or any other android version for that matter ?
3 is adobe flash supported for the broswer ? and can i upgrade it as new adobe flash updates are made ?

Thanks in advance guys !

Last edited by elesbb; 05-17-2011 at 11:07 AM.