Thread: where the love?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:27 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: where the love?

the SNS is a dev phone, bone stock, no sprint sh*t, so blazing fast it will always be! I loooove it!

BUT, its tough that there is an identical version for GSM which has had most of the work being done at xda. Gotta wait it out, i'm sure there will be some really bleeding edge stuff coming out for this dev phone.

I just wish we could get the epic camera working, its such a shame this aosp camera apk is lacking key features like pinch-to-zoom and tap to focus on specific objects.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!