Thread: Best ROM
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 04:38 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best ROM

So, I'm not sure how many of you follow the DRAHMA over the 1.1 vs 1.2 bootloader, but a couple of things happened over the weekend and there seems to be significant movement now towards 1.2. Not much of it (yet) over at xda, but on slatedroid there is, with the addition of pershoot's OC kernel to the 1.2 bootloader tree, much excitement.

So, there could be a much more fully accelerated Gingerbread rom out, there is a much better OC'ed Froyo rom with full hardware video accel. available with OC kernel, and there is renewed hope of a Honeycomb rom.

Will keep y'all posted... I'm still on VeganGinger, although I'm really hoping it gets an update soon, the CM7 nightlies are way ahead of the code base gojimmy used...