View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:53 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: DEAD in the HEAD

Well I mean we're going to have to port that type of information and come up with it over here.

As far as iPhones go, I pretty much help with a few other members any problems you might run into and better than most other sites because the info is so fragmented and a lot of it obsolete. We just need more in-house themers and devs if we can get 'em, but I mean they'd upload everything to cydia anyways so more we just need more iPad traffic here and maybe some themers and the place would be hopping.

I own a g-tablet and love it, I would like an iPad2 but I can't really justify spending $550 on something like that when i don't really need it and I plan to buy a Sensation as soon as that comes out anyways, and probably an iPhone5 because word is it will support tmobile 3g bands too (we'll see).

Maybe you can help me bring more life to these forums